Our adult team will help you ...
... think about your career, training and education plans and identify other help you may need, including:
- job search help
- support and advice following notice of redundancy
- access to the latest careers and local full and part-time course information
- advice on sources of funding for further training and education courses
- self employment
- Jobcentre Plus training programmes to help you move into work
- general advice about benefits and Universal Jobmatch
Check out what's on in our Dewsbury, Halifax and Huddersfield centres.- updated April 2018. This leaflet is a summary of our services for adults and how to get in touch (up to 1.2MB PDF).
Need to contact us?
A C&K Careers adviser can help and advise you – get in touch with the careers team in your nearest centre:
- Ring 01484 225500 and ask for your careers adviser by name or press '0' to speak to someone who can help
Our Statement of Service is a promise to all who use our services (93kb PDF)
Page updated April 2018