Our centres will help you...
... think about your career options, find out about training and education opportunities and identify other help you may need, including:
- job search help, including support in our Dewsbury, Halifax and Huddersfiled centres - updated December 2017 (upt to 307kb PDF or JPG)
- benefits and Universal Jobmatch
- local full and part-time course information
- money for study
- running a business
- Jobcentre Plus and training programmes to help you move into work
- Kirklees work clubs are in the Employment Support Directory - click Search to see all entries
- Calderdale work clubs - ask your local Jobcentre Plus for details
See the leaflet on our services for adults for details. Our Statement of Service is a promise to all who use our services (1.2MB, 93kb PDF).
The opening times at our centres are 10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday, you can drop-in (check our services for adults leaflet above for times) and speak to an adviser Monday to Friday or you can arrange an appointment.
Need to contact us?
A C&K Careers adviser can help and advise you – get in touch with the careers team in your nearest centre.
- Ring 01484 225500 and ask for your careers adviser by name or press '0' to speak to someone who can help
Get in touch with your nearest centre:
Page updated January 2018