Our highly trained adult careers advisers offer ...
... advice and guidance to people who have been made redundant or are under threat of redundancy by providing information on:
- local opportunities for retraining
- updating qualifications and learning new skills
- job hunting, including CV preparation and applying for jobs
- interview techniques
- career areas related to their current job
- new career ideas and the steps required to change direction
These services can be offered to employees before they're made redundant.
Our advisers are also able to offer support in the work place...
...on a fee-paying basis by arrangement with employers, such as:
- bespoke job hunting programmes for small groups
- individual careers interviews for employees to discuss their situation
For more information:
Contact the adult careers manager on 01484 225500
Page updated January 2017