The C&K Careers' information team produces a range of information materials ...
... which are made available to our full partner schools and colleges.
Advancing Access - teaching and CPD resources for schools and colleges to support the provision of IAG around progression to Russell Group universities and courses
C&K Careers News for Calderdale and Kirklees Issue 37, April 2018, has been sent out to partner organisations. Next issue due May 2018 (435kb PDF)
Free information Catalogue March 2018 - for the leaflets held in (895kb PDF)
See also the latest issue of Shape your future and the accompanying quiz
Labout Market information - see the Job trends section on the home page
Some of the information materials are also available for organisations to buy:
- Local schools and colleges who ar not full partners can purchase a range of information resources for years 8/9, 11, 12, and/or 13.
- Some information resources are available for sale nationally (501kb PDF). Updated January 2017.
GCSE factsheets for parents and carers, and employers, FE and HE training providers, produced by the Department for Education
- Kirklees Safeguarding Children - information for professionals, young people and parents/carers
- UK Safer Internet Centre - safety features on social networks
- Let’s Talk About - advice on the prevention of radicalisation and terrorism
Supporting care leavers
Supporting LGBTQ young people:
Supporting young people with SEND:
- See parents and carers Years 8 to 11
- See parents and carers Years 12 to 14See parents and carers Years 12 to 14
- Education and Training Foundation - SEND toolkit for teachers and trainers
Page updated October 2017