Vacancies placed with C&K Careers Recruitline...
...are mainly apprenticeships, trainee positions and entry level jobs
- the number and type of vacancies varies depending on the time of year
- apprenticeship funding can be used to train anyone, there is no age restriction
- you can go straight on to an apprenticeship - not ready? Ask about traineeships or other training
- most job areas recruit new entrants but some sectors take very few 16 to 18 year olds
- apprentices move into other jobs for example, if you start in office and admin you might move into marketing, HR or logistics
- some employers find it hard to fill their vacancies and some school leavers think there are no jobs, so they choose other options such as college.
The number of vacancies in each sector placed with our Recruitline team between:
Most of the vacancies placed with Recruitline are apprenticeships - employers want new entrants who are keen on training. Recruitline is not told about all local apprenticeships, so as well as searching our , also search the National Apprenticeship Service website, both are here. For example, most textile vacancies are filled directly by the company or by the Textilt Centre of Excellence.
1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017:
1 January 2016 to 31 December 2016:
Page updated September 2018