Year 12 two year courses Level 3
Need to decide your next step?
Think about what kind of person you are, what exam results you are likely to get and the type of higher education course or job you'd like.
Thinking about higher education?
- Find out more about higher education, how long it lasts, the qualifications you'll need, where you can go and how to apply.
- Login and search for information on your ideas and check out Unifaqs, our guide to higher education, for answers to your questions about going to university or college:
Unifaqs - entry 2019 - a guide for parents and carers on university, other HE institutions and applying - publised March 2018
- Visit the UCAS website to see the full range of information on courses and how to apply. Look in future events for information on open days
- Find out about fees, loans and money for study.
Thinking about getting a job?
Talk to your careers adviser. Find out what your options are before you decide - don't forget Raising the Participation Age means you have to stay in some kind of learning or training until you are 18.
- Login and search for information and Jobfaqs, our guide to finding a job or training for AS, A level and BTEC Level 3 leavers:
Jobfaqs 2018 - a guide to job hunting for level 3 leavers - NEW November 2017
- Find out about intermediate (Level 2) or advanced (Level 3) apprenticeships or a job with training and check out local apprentices' experiences
- Check out the latest , including a list of higher and degree apprenticeships, and get help with job search
- Starting work? Take a look at our guide to your rights and responsibilities at work
- Thinking of running your own business?
Timing is important. Not sure when to start?
- Our Year 12 advanced calendar will help you start planning and make sure you don't miss out (68kb PDF).
Need to contact us?
Your C&K Careers school or college careers adviser can help and advise you – get in touch with the careers team in school/college.
- Ring 01484 225500 and ask for your careers adviser by name or press '0' to speak to someone who can help
Get in touch with your nearest centre:
Page updated March 2018