Our adult team will help you ...
... think about your career, training and education plans and identify other help you may need, including:
- job search help
- support and advice following notice of redundancy
- access to the latest careers and local full and part-time course information
- advice on sources of funding for further training and education courses
- self employment
- Jobcentre Plus training programmes to help you move into work
- general advice about benefits and using the government's 'Find a Job' site
This leaflet is a summary of our services for adults and how to get in touch (154kb to 188kb PDF).
One of your very unique employees, Amanda, her very positive touch ... significantly changed my life ... her biggest touch was when I reached the deadline ... two days left of accepting students at University. I was facing difficulties of writing my statement, therefore she did give me clear idea of what to write within academic criteria ... the outcome of her very hard work ... was that the University accepted me ... I graduated this year with first class degree.
Need to contact us?
A C&K Careers adviser can help and advise you – get in touch with the careers team in your nearest centre:
- Ring 01484 225500 and ask for your careers adviser by name or press '0' to speak to someone who can help
Our Statement of Service is a promise to all who use our services (93kb PDF)
Page updated April 2018