Local Offer Live 2019 Kirklees - preparing for adulthood
If you're a young person with a disability and/or special educational needs, aged between 14 and up to 25 or you're a parent, carer or SEND professional
This event takes place for you on Thursday 10 October, 11am to 3pm, at the Textile Centre of Excellence
Local Offer Live is for young people aged 14 up to 25, with a disability and/or special educational needs who are preparing for adult life, their parents and carers, as well as professionals.
At the event you will have the chance to speak to professionals and find out more about preparing for adulthood.
Find out about:
- further and higher education
- independent living and housing
- daytime opportunities and leisure activities
- support to be as healthy as possible
- discussion groups throughout the day - you can book these on the day
Last year's Local Offer Live
Listen to some of the providers and parents/carers that attended the 2018 Local Offer Live
Places are limited, so please book on Eventbrite
Why not check out Kirklees Local Offer website too