Blaze your own trail - apprenticeships
Find out how ...
to get in and go far
Find out how apprenticeships can help you get into the career you want:
- get the experience to earn while you learn
- avaliable in jobs from nuclear to fashion, from banking to defence
- up to 28,000 vacancies to apply for at any time, both national apprenticeships and local and apprenticeships
- 88% of apprentices continue in employment after their apprenticeship. They earn a 'competitive' wage and their training is paid for
- learn at your own pace depending on your own skills and qualifications. Apprenticeships are split into three levels - intermediate, advanced and higher/degree
- there are also a range of higher and degree apprenticeships for you to choose from.