Worried about someone who has a conviction? Want to support them but not sure where to start?
Our advisers can help you support them, including:
- How to tell employers about convictions; see also finding work with a criminal record on The Site
- Information on Income Support, Jobseeker's Allowance, Universal Credit and other benefits; see also information on GOV.UK
- Raising of the Participation Age (RPA) means that you must stay in learning until at least your 18th birthday.
Search careers information:
- If you are seeing one of our careers adviser you can ask them for a login to search for information on job or career ideas, job hunting, training and much more.
Need to contact us?
- Ring 01484 225500 and ask for your careers adviser by name or press '0' to speak to someone who can help
Get in touch with your nearest centre:
Page updated January 2018