Resources including Gatsby support
The C&K Careers' information team produces a range of information materials ...
... which are made available to our full partner schools and colleges and they meet some of the Gatsby benchmarks.
C&K Careers News for Calderdale and Kirklees Issue 43, May 2019, has been sent out to partner organisations. Next issue due June 2019 (340kb PDF)
Free information Catalogue - updated 21 May 2019 for the leaflets held in (150kb PDF)
Find out how Gatsby Benchmarks can contribute to good careers guidance
C&K Careers can help you meet the Gatsbt Benchmarks, contact us for more information
Gatsby Benchmark 1 - a stable careers programme
Gatsby Benchmark 2 - learning from career and labour market information
- Labout Market information - job growth in:
- Leeds City Region
- see other labour market information in Job trends and useful career websites
- Career match tools - for use with pupils and students
- STEM - includes videos and website links
Gatsby Benchmark 3 - addressing the needs of each pupil
- ThinkUni is a government funded digital assistant to help students think about unis most suited to them and see what their future earnings could look like
Some of the information materials are also available for organisations to buy:
- Local schools and colleges who ar not full partners can purchase a range of information resources for years 8/9, 11, 12, and/or 13.
- Some information resources are available for sale nationally (664kb PDF). Updated February 2019.
- Calderdale’s Emotional Health and Wellbeing Service Guide for Professionals
- GCSE factsheets for parents and carers, and employers, FE and HE training providers, produced by the Department for Education
- Kirklees Safeguarding Children - information for professionals, young people and parents/carers
- UK Safer Internet Centre - safety features on social networks
- Let’s Talk About - advice on the prevention of radicalisation and terrorism
Supporting care leavers
Supporting LGBTQ young people:Supporting young people with SEND, see:
- Parents and carers Years 8 to 11
- Parents and carers Years 12 to 14
- Education and Training Foundation - SEND toolkit for teachers and trainers
Page updated May 2019