Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
C&K Careers has its own team of specialist careers advisers that...
... work with students who have special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND).
The SEND team:
- work in special schools and in resourced provision, which are specialist units attached to mainstream schools.
- support our other careers advisers working in schools, colleges, our centres and out in the community to ensure that students with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) get the advice and help they need.
- offer advice and information to teachers and training providers, who are supporting students, trainees and apprentices with special educational needs and/or disabilities.
Find out more about our specialist services:
- in mainstream schools and colleges
- in special schools and resourced provision
- once students have left school or college
Page updated December 2018