15-25 not fixed up
If you live in Calderdale and you're under 19 or you're aged 16 to 24 with special educational needs and/or disabilities
Our careers advisers can help you with:
- Explore training and career opportunities
- Learn new skills
- Learn how to sell yourself
- Build your confidence
- Create a CV
- Find local apprenticeships
- Understand what skills employers are looking for
* Works Better 15-25 is part funded through the European Social Fund is delivered in partnership with C&K Careers across the Kirklees district. It pulls together two projects aimed at supporting young people, these are the Leeds City Region Employment Hub, managed by West Yorkshire Combined Authority and the Youth Engagement and Progression Programme, managed by the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council.
As well as offering advice and support, our advisers can help you find training, including from basic Entry Level 1 to GCSE Level 2, if you live in the:
- Dewsbury, Batley, Cleckheaton, Colne Valley, Holme Valley and Huddersfield area
- Halifax, Todmorden and Calder Valley area
- You can also search on the national government site for a traineeship
Not ready or not sure? Contact your nearest centre - see below - to find out about other available training
Our Statement of Service a promise to all who use our services (93kb PDF)
Find out what Seanna and Kieron think about their time at Project Challenge.
Listen to Lorna explaining to Jemma what is involved or read it (67kb PDF).
Need to contact us?
Your C&K Careers adviser can help and advise you – get in touch.
- Ring 01484 242000 and ask for your careers adviser by name or press '0' to speak to someone who can help
Get in touch with your nearest centre:
Page updated April 2019