16-24 not fixed up
If you're under 19 or you're aged 16 to 24 with special educational needs and/or disabilities
Our careers advisers can help you with your career and job search, including apprenticeships and training. They offer benefits advice and will support you to get other help you may need, especially if you find yourself in difficult circumstances. Where needed, they work with other agencies, for example adult health and social care.
Check out our careers centres guide to see the help our careers advisers offer in our Dewsbury, Halifax and Huddersfield centres (774kb PDF).
As well as offering advice and support, our advisers can help you find training, including from Entry Level 1 to Level 1 and 2, if you live in the:
- Dewsbury, Batley, Cleckheaton, Colne Valley, Holme Valley and Huddersfield area
- Halifax, Todmorden and Calder Valley area
- You can also search on the national government site for a traineeship
Not ready or not sure? Contact your nearest centre to find out about other training that could help you
Our Statement of Service a promise to all who use our services (93kb PDF)
Find out what Seanna and Kieron think about their time at Project Challenge.
Listen to Lorna explaining to Jemma what is involved or read it (67kb PDF).
Need to contact us?
Your C&K Careers adviser can help and advise you – get in touch.
- Ring 01484 225500 and ask for your careers adviser by name or press '0' to speak to someone who can help
Get in touch with your nearest centre:
- Dewsbury Careers Centre - Open Monday to Thursday, between 10am and 5pm and Friday, between 10am and 4pm
- Halifax Careers Centre - Open Monday to Friday, between 10am and 4pm
- Huddersfield Careers Centre - Open Monday to Thursday, between 10am and 5pm and Friday, between 10am and 4pm
Page updated May 2017